All the Designers, Design groups, Design institutions, Teachers of design colleges, Junior college students, Undergraduate Students, and Graduate students can sign up for the C-IDEA Design Award.
Any unpublished and published concept works include mass-produced or marketed products that can participate in C-IDEA Design Award. The works must be the original works created by the competitors recently and it is completely original without plagiarism.
Date：September 1, 2020 – February 28, 2021
Please visit the official C-IDEA Design Award website for online registration and payment. Submit your works HERE！
* The registration information and works cannot be modified after your works have been submitted.
2. Deadline of Application | 28 February 2021
3. Online Preselection
Jury online assessment ｜Results will be announced by email
4. Works Pick-up | March 2021
Shipment of selected works to the final assessment address
5. Final Assessment | May 2021
Judges will select the awarded works on site
6. Exhibition and Award Ceremony | July 2021
The awarded works will be notified and issued on the Award Ceremony
Disciplines & Categories
1. Visual and Communication
- Brand design, Packaging design, Book binding design, Poster design, Typeface design, Illustration
2. Industrial Design
- Product design, Traffic design, Furniture design, Cultural derivatives design, Household appliances design
3. Fashion Design
- Clothing Design, Jewelry Design, Clothing Accessories Design.
4. Architecture and Landscape
- Environmental design, Interior design, Architecture and Landscape design, Urban planning andÂ design
5. Video and Animation
6. Intelligent interaction
- Web design, interface design, H5 design, AR interaction design
STEPS FOR YOUR SUBMITTING
Go to the WEBSITE and fill in personal information.
The names of all participants should be filled in.
Fill in the title of the submission.
Please Named your submission as follows:
The number(1,2,3,4,5,6) means the six different categories
1 Visual Commuciation / 2 Industrial Design / 3 Fashion Design / 4 Architecture and Landscape / 5 Video and animation / 6 intelligent interaction
S means Student / P means Professional / C means Company
Student：Name Surname +S1+Entry Name
Professional：Name Surname +P2+Entry Name
Company：Name Surname +C3+Entry Name
If the same participant has to submit more than one entry at the same time, the participant must upload one by one through the official website.
The resolution of all pictures should conform to the standard format, and the description of the work should not exceed 150 words.
Requirements for the submissions
- 1 images of your entry
Please design one presentation poster and upload if have more images of your entry
- This presentation poster be designed as you wish but must include a short, catchy presentation of your design in words and pictures.
- 150dpi / RGB mode / JPEG / A4 size
- The file size of the presentation board must be within 5M
Requirements for the Video Submissions
- Video animation works can provide links to works or submit samples of works less than 30M
Tip for the Web & Interaction Submissions
- For better interactive experience, participants can provide online preview
Participants can choose to submit Additional Media (Optional)
*Just show your work’s conception’ links or other media links to help judges better understand your work
Registration system display: congrats! It means that the entries have been submitted successfully.
Free of charge for this stage
Online registration & Works upload: https://cidea-union.com/cidea-2020-submit/
- Student: the first entry’s participation fee is free of charge. If you submit more than one entry, the participation fee would be € 50 / per entry
- Professional: € 150 / per entry
- Company: € 300 / per entry
- Applicants will receive the result of online preselection by email.
- We will send the method of payment by email. Payment of participation fee should be finished and receipt should be uploaded to the official email address: [email protected].
- In case you don’t pay a participation fees before the deadline, your entry shall be disqualified.
- Your work is selected after online preselection, but you are not the winner & finalists for the C-IDEA Design Award. Your work will be qualified for taking part in the C-IDEA Design Award Exhibition. You have to pay an additional exhibition fee is € 100 / per entry
Payment could be made by postal e-remittance payable to the bank account, with “C-IDEA Design Award (Entry name + Creator name ) participation fee”
- Kaurna building, corner of Fenn place and Hindley St, Adelaide, South Australia 5000
- Tel: + 0400711467
- Email: [email protected]
- 9F., No. 19, Meishu E. 6th St., Gushan Dist., Kaohsiung City 804, Taiwan
- Tel: + 886 7-5521782
- Post-Doctoral research and innovation incubators, Majuqiao Jing Sheng Zhongjie Street7. Tongzhou District Beijing China
- Email: [email protected]
Information For Participants
1. Fees for shipping
Entries can be shipped by any courier or forwarding company to the address. All costs must be pre-paid by the sender and the shipment must arrive free of charge for C-IDEA. We will refuse to accept entries for which we have to pay anything. Shipping charges which are the responsibility of the shipper are called “ Freight Prepaid ”. Ask your shipping company to send your entries with this method.
2. Return Entry
Entries will not be returned unless you specifically request the return in the label. You have to pay all shipping fees relating to the return of the entries. C-IDEA will charge you a handling and storage fee of entry which should be returned.
3. Transportation and Exhibition Insurance
Even though C-IDEA and our staff take the utmost care when handling the entries, your entry may be damaged in shipping or set up. We recommend that you get transportation and exhibition insurance for each of the entries you submit.
4. Labeling of entries and packaging
All entries and their transport packaging must be clearly labeled with the entry-ID. If your shipment contains entry and accessories, all information must be listed on the outside of the packaging. We have prepared labels for you. You can download the labels on the C-IDEA website, and we will send it by email as well.
Please do not send food, liquids, or batteries, and we strongly recommend you read the customs laws and regulations before you transport your entry.
After the Exhibition Please Remind:
Entries will not be returned unless you specifically request the return in the label. After the exhibition, you will receive an email with detailed information for return shipping.
If you cannot pick up your entry or cannot hire a logistics company to do this, you can also contact C-IDEA directly to request a quote for returning your entry.
1. The organizing committee will arrange to send back your work after confirming the payment;
2. If the returned information is not submitted within the specified date, the organizing committee will be deemed that you will automatically give up the ownership of the physical works. The organizing committee will discard your entry and will not take any responsibility for safety.